Saturday, September 19, 2009

one week til race #2!

I saw the physical therapist on Monday and Wednesday mornings this week. My shoulder is still unhappy. I'm hoping another visit or two will clear up this dumb shoulder thing.


As planned, I trained with my trainer on Monday. As to avoid aggravating the shoulder, we did all lower body/core.

Tuesday, I went to spin.

Wednesday was a built-in rest day. It would have been a rest day anyway, as my legs were not happily functional.

Thursday, I was still sore just walking, so I didn't exercise again.

Friday, I went to spin.

Today, I am planning to spend some time on the stepper, the treadmill, and maybe the rower. Tomorrow, I am going to attempt swimming again. If I can't swim freestyle, I'll use a kickboard. Either way, tomorrow's workout is in the pool.

This week upcoming ... not sure ... Lots of cardio. Other than that, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment