Monday, September 7, 2009

week of 9-6

Another didn't-go-as-planned week, but it's OK.

Monday I lifted but didn't train for a long set of reasons that I needn't type out.

Tuesday spin.

Wednesday, my husband had surgery, so it was a hospital day.

Thursday was also a no-exercise day.

Friday: interval training on the treadmill.

Saturday I had a great session lifting :)

Yesterday I tried swimming, but my shoulder is still tweaky. If my race was today, I would be able to swim it (I think), but my shoulder wouldn't be so excited about it and would not be happy tomorrow. But it's usable. So I did just 600 m, 50m freestyle and 150 with the kick board three times. It was OK.

Today I'm planning to bang out some nifty 50s.

Tomorrow I'm planning to call the physical therapist who I went to in the spring and see if he can't work some wonders on my shoulder.

Plan for the week? Currently up in the air. But I'm very tired and pretty cranky, so it's not a great day to plan the week's activities. I'm sure something will get done...

Race is three weeks from yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment