Monday, August 10, 2009

goals

I was swimming yesterday and came to notice that I can do 800 meters about five minutes faster than I could two or three months ago. So I was thinking and plotting and planning ...

My current goal is to trim 15 minutes off my old time. I'm sure I can take 5 minutes off my swim. My bike time will be shorter if for no reason than the bike course is shorter ;) (by 1.4 miles). But I'd like to bike faster anyway. And my run time last race was awful, so I'm sure I can clean that up a bit.

So: 2 hours. That's the goal time. Yes, that's actually 16 minutes faster, but that's just details...

Today I trained with my trainer. Plan for the week is: spin tomorrow, swim on Wednesday, lift on Thursday, land cardio on Friday, lift on Saturday, swim on Sunday.

I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment