Saturday, August 22, 2009

week at a glance

I thought I posted last week, but it's been two weeks!

The plan is to blog once a week about what's upcoming (and make amendments to anything that didn't get done according to plan from the previous week).

This morning, I went to spin.

Tomorrow, I'm going to run.

Monday, I'm with my trainer.

Tuesday, I'm going to spin.

Wednesday, I'm going to lift if I'm not still sore from Monday. If still sore, I'm going to swim.

Thursday, I'm going to do whatever I didn't do on Wednesday.

Friday, I'm going to lift and run.

Saturday, I'm going to spin.

Sunday I'm going to swim.

I swam on Thursday. My upper body is just tired, though, so I decided no more upper body anything until I train on Monday. Last night I did a good long set of foam rolling and half an hour on the stairmaster. Not resting entirely, but resting the parts that feel like they need to rest. I like this plan.

The next race is in 5 weeks! Four more weeks of good solid training, a week to taper, and two hours to show off all my hard work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment