Saturday, April 18, 2009

bought a wetsuit

My tri mentor was selling a wetsuit in my size, so I went today to meet with her and try it on.

I had never put on a wetsuit before.

I had heard and read that it's hard to put a wetsuit on. That is the understatement of the century! My hands were tired from grabbing and pulling. It was as if my whole body was hips!

Well, between the two of us, we got it on, but it was no small feat.

I did buy it from her, but I'm not looking forward to putting it on in a public space (i.e. at the race). I will practice putting it on, and I'll get my hubby to help, and I'm going to swim with it at the gym some time this week and use it for the open-water swim on Friday.

One more thing checked off the list. The race is three weeks from today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment