Tuesday, April 21, 2009

small hodgepodge of stuff

Nothing extraordinary to report. Lifting, swimming the last couple of days. Trained with B. tonight. Planning tomorrow to swim at the pool with my wetsuit. Planning Thursday to swim, then spin, then run a bit. Friday there is a practice swim at the lake. Saturday, there's a bike race I might do. Rampin' it up! Time's a-tickin!

In the mean time, a good friend and my husband are putting together the cheerleading squad :) They're even having T-shirts made!

I'm kind of wishing I had spare cash to get the fancy pedals and shoes for my bike (and feet), but I've never used them before, so I suspect I won't miss them.

I used non-cotton socks tonight at the gym for the first time ever and might not ever wear cotton socks again!

The hospital PR people want to interview me for a "life after cancer" piece regarding this event. I called today and left a message.

I'm super-excited about all that's going on! Now, I just have to do the race!!

No comments:

Post a Comment