Sunday, March 8, 2009

looking forward

I'm ready to use my legs again.

They're almost ready.

I'm going to tell B. "no legs" on Tuesday when I train again.

I plan to be spinning by next weekend. I think that's possible. But I'm not doing anything before Thursday, regardless of how it feels.

With lifting, I'm definitely getting stronger, but it's taking a lot longer than it did last time. I wonder if chemo has anything to do with that. Weird. Frustrating. But progress is progress, regardless of how slow it is...

I took the saddle baskets off of my bike this evening; they're not so good for racing. There is a bike maintenance workshop on Thursday that I'm going to, which will be great :)

Swimming tomorrow. Going to try to go a little bit faster and a little bit farther. Maybe an extra 50-100 meters in the same time I've been swimming 750? I don't know if that's a realistic goal or not, but that's what I'll set it at anyway :)

I don't have many training sessions left, I don't think, which is sad. I don't think there's cash around to buy more when these run out, so I'll just need to savor the last few...

No comments:

Post a Comment