Thursday, March 26, 2009

running!

I went for a short run tonight (roughly 1 mile). It felt pretty good :) It's nice to be back on my feet, as it were.

I left work a little late (maybe 10 minutes) and then there were problems on the freeway, so I missed the run-the-course, which was disappointing. I did meet up with my mentor and some other ladies, and learned about transitions and how to set them up.

I'm excited! It's getting closer... I'm not going to go too fast with running or anything, but I'm glad to be able to do it again. Biking soon, too! Woo-hoo!!!

I was able to get a bike helmet that fits finally, which is good. I have a few things left to buy, but not many, and a few other things that I'll buy if the money tree blooms in time ;-) This tri stuff can get expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment