Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PT!

I can't believe I haven't posted about my physical therapy!

It's great!

The appointment last Thursday was just a consultation. But then on Monday morning, I had a real let's-do-something appointment. It was amazing! He massaged-ish the muscle and muscles around it, while stretching and moving my leg around. I say "-ish" just because it used a lot of pressure and was somewhere near my threshhold of pain. After 15 or so minutes, he asked me to stand up and stretch, and voila! I could put my palms on the floor with no pain! Crazy! (It was good for the rest of the day, though there were some other areas that were a little sore, and since then it's been mostly good.)

I had another appointment this morning, which was quite similar to the first.

There is a "run the course" tomorrow for the triathlon. The PT said I could run a mile, but that was all. So the plan is to walk most of the course and run the rest. Regardless, I'm excited to get out there and run some! It's been a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment