Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back!

Exercise was present but light in NJ. I was able to do some cardio on Thursday upon arrival and on Saturday I swam. Yesterday, after I got home, I lifted.

My hamstring is feeling better, so I think I'm good to go with the lower body (finally!).

I had a meeting today and have jazz band tonight. I might go for a short swim after jazz band, or I might come home and sleep.

Either way, I am training for half an hour on core tomorrow, which I am looking forward to!

This week will not be as workout-heavy as I'd like (rehearsal tonight, dress rehearsal tomorrow night for Wednesday night's concert, school concert Thursday night but that should end pretty early...), but I figure, even when it's crazy busy like this, as long as I can do something (as opposed to nothing), I'm OK. I don't have too many weeks that are like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment