Sunday, February 1, 2009

the last couple of days

On Friday, I did end up going to the gym and swimming some laps. It wasn't my greatest effort ever in the pool, but it wasn't my worst, either, and I was glad that I went.

Yesterday, I did upper body and a 20-minute run on the treadmill.

Plan for today is lower body and time in the pool.

Plan for tomorrow is pool only. Mondays are tight on time for the next few months.

Once I have a more concrete, long-term plan, I think I'll feel a little better. Right now, I'm kind of floundering a bit...

Also, I'll be in NJ for a few days at the end of this month. I just learned the other day that my gym recently opened a location about 10 minutes from where I'll be staying :) But my membership doesn't cover entrance to that facility (it's somehow more upgraded than mine). I need to find out from B. tomorrow or Tuesday what the rules are about me getting in there. It would be nice to be able to go and not have to pay a lot (or any) to get in. The weather will be too cold for me to do any work outside. I can do enough body weight exercises at my friend's house (where I'm staying) to keep up with strength training, but cardio will pose a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment